Ugomobility.nl and your data
Our website is well secured by a certified hosting and equipped with SSL encryption. SSL is the way to secure connections between browsers and web servers. Securing the connection with SSL improves security in 2 ways:
- By encrypting the data exchanged between the browser and the server.
- By checking whether the website to which one is connected is indeed the website to which one thinks it is connected.
You can recognize an SSL connection if the web address in the browser starts with “https”.
Below you can read more about how we handle your data. Do you have questions? Do you have any suggestions? Contact us.
U•GO Mobility, located at Rondebeltweg 20,1329 BA in Almere, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
U•GO Mobility is a brand of Buzaglo B.V.
T +31 (0)36 52 10 100
Personal data that we process
U•GO Mobility processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, in correspondence and by telephone
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
U•GO Mobility processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
Automated decision making
U•GO Mobility does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of U•GO Mobility).
How long we keep personal data
U•GO Mobility does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- First and last name: a maximum of 7 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- Address details: a maximum of 7 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- Telephone number: a maximum of 7 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- E-mail address: a maximum of 7 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone: a maximum of 7 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement.
Sharing personal data with third parties
U•GO Mobility does not sell your data to third parties. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by U•GO Mobility and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect personal data
U•GO Mobility takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact email@example.com.